Witchcraft thread

Pics
Bin cages are the bomb as well. SOOOO much space for bedding
f2b53860de11494c6edbebd58a378b2a.jpg

literally what's the point w the sad reactions,
ur not doing anything but reacting to a witchcraft post :)
Just a tip, maybe put on the thread what witchcraft this is about. Many on here are religious and might take this as some very evil thing. While i assume your talking about crystals, herbs, and things like good luck by mediating with certain crystals and using them for good things. Im very fascinated in how crystals work as well. But just a tip though as i assume your not talking about a evil sort of witch. Many might.

Just a tip, maybe put on the thread what witchcraft this is about. Many on here are religious and might take this as some very evil thing. While i assume your talking about crystals, herbs, and things like good luck by mediating with certain crystals and using them for good things. Im very fascinated in how crystals work as well. But just a tip though as i assume your not talking about a evil sort of witch. Many might.
It's not our job to sure coat to make people feel better. 🤷🏼‍♀️ that's what's wrong with society as a whole these days if you ask me

Wrong reaction, sorry! Your parents wouldn't let you, and you did everything you could :hugs ! WAY better than what most people do. Have you seen those colorful plastic abominations?
Yep! Some of them are truly awful
Pet stores just enjoy making quick money like that. I helped out at a nice pet store once though, the owner of the store would change things as she learned more and more. She even changed the hamster cages for really big ones!

Back
Top Bottom