All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hey! How has everyone's week been going?
My lovely Stranger is going to be embarking tomorrow, and then just two days until he's here! It feels like time is absolutely dragging.
I've been really busy with sewing projects. I made a potholder yesterday, and it turned out so cute. I have to further embellish an embroidery project, sew a dress(pattern is all cut out), and just tie together a quilt together, and I'll be all done. I have 11 days to do all that... 😬 Prayers for that then, please. It's for a Girl-Scouts like organization. This is my last year, so if I don't get these done now, I'm missing out forever on a sewing badge I've already been working hard for.

My lovely Stranger is going to be embarking tomorrow, and then just two days until he's here! It feels like time is absolutely dragging.
I've been really busy with sewing projects. I made a potholder yesterday, and it turned out so cute. I have to further embellish an embroidery project, sew a dress(pattern is all cut out), and just tie together a quilt together, and I'll be all done. I have 11 days to do all that... 😬 Prayers for that then, please. It's for a Girl-Scouts like organization. This is my last year, so if I don't get these done now, I'm missing out forever on a sewing badge I've already been working hard for.
Exciting!
Ill pray that you can get those things completed!

Pretty good! Getting ready to leave for the beach on Sunday.
Aww, great! Time does drag when you're looking forward to something. 😭😂
I've been really busy with sewing projects. I made a potholder yesterday, and it turned out so cute. I have to further embellish an embroidery project, sew a dress(pattern is all cut out), and just tie together a quilt together, and I'll be all done. I have 11 days to do all that... 😬Prayers for that then, please. It's for a Girl-Scouts like organization. This is my last year, so if I don't get these done now, I'm missing out forever on a sewing badge I've already been working hard for.
Oh awesome! I'll be praying!

Back
Top Bottom