Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds

Oh yeah, you told me that. I feel so bad fo you! What a screwed up deal...
Me? Post chick pics??? ALWAYS!
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

I posted pictures of my Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Roosters a few weeks ago. You should see them now! Our snow is melting and turned to mud. They look like a feather duster dipped in mud!
lau.gif
Beautiful to pitiful!

I'm pairing up blue wheatens, and wheatens, leaving my dark blue to breed with my two blues, one black and one splash

I set my pens up 2-3 weeks ago. My Wheatens and Self Blue pens have been ready for months. I moved the BBS out of the Marans pen though. My husband has been collecting Self Blue and Wheaten eggs the last couple days. I don't want to hatch but he has other ideas.
hmm.png

Last edited:
I set my pens up 2-3 weeks ago. My Wheatens and Self Blue pens have been ready for months. I moved the BBS out of the Marans pen though. My husband has been collecting Self Blue and Wheaten eggs the last couple days. I don't want to hatch but he has other ideas.  :/  

Marchick, lets trade husbands!! :gig

Well, last week, I posted about not evaluating your birds too early. This weekend's show emphasized that...for me, at least. I took a small group of birds to a double show in Edgefield, SC this past weekend - three black cockerels, and one black hen. We came home with this:

Grand Champion CH LF CH AOSB BB BV Black Cockerel
This is the same boy I nearly culled at 6 months, but decided to wait and see...sooo glad I did!

Back
Top Bottom