BYC's 2023 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Nvm, @ronott1…Count me in.

My girls decided to go broody again over 20+ eggs. Not sure exactly how many there are yet but I will let you know once I find out how many are developing…*View attachment 3654706
Hen #1:
View attachment 3654707
Hen #2:
View attachment 3654709
Hen #3:
View attachment 3654710
BTW- I can hardly wait for these ladies to be done with their business so that I can finally take the darn nesting box out to paint and repair.
That is good news!

3/6 of the turkey eggs look fertile right now. It’s iffy, but hopefully they are!

I’m going to be setting chicken eggs tomorrow just to be sure I can join in on the Halloween hatch though.

I have 7 WCB polish/ ayam cemani cross eggs and 2 BCW polish eggs saved up to incubate tomorrow.
I hope they hatch well for you!

Going to give it a go. Still testing for fertility but hoping to get a few chicks out of these

Attachments

• 20231010_104114.jpg
    20231010_104114.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 4
Just set eggs this morning- might add more this afternoon depending on who lays-
9 of my bantam eggs (Either oegb/sebright cross or pure of each) I have both an oegb and a sebright roo, and also sebright and oegb hens.
4 Orpington eggs which I'm not sure are fertile, if they are they are from a blue ameraucana rooster.
and 2 CCL eggs, also will come from the blue ameraucana roo. Also not sure are fertile. My ameraucana roo doesn't do his job I've noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom