Duck with Breathing problems

I took him but she asking too much money and then she told me if he doesn’t eat on his own she will put him to sleep i am sure he can recover
I didn't know they charged. I guess if he doesn't have any puncher wounds that would affect his breathing it's just a wait and see and keep doing what you can. If he is in shock that can take time to recover from and he won't want to eat or drink.

He looks really tired is there anything i can do to help him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 7
He looks really tired is there anything i can do to help him
Just be there for him and make him as comfortable as you can maybe some soft towels to lay on. You never said if he had any wounds on his body? What did the dog do? If he has wounds they will need to be cleaned and medicated.
He looks really bad there is always a chance he won't make it but since I have been on BYC I have seen some miracles happen too

Just be there for him and make him as comfortable as you can maybe some soft towels to lay on. You never said if he had any wounds on his body? What did the dog do? If he has wounds they will need to be cleaned and medicated.
He looks really bad there is always a chance he won't make it but since I have been on BYC I have seen some miracles happen too
I hope so I’m praying he make it he is such a sweet little guy and I don’t know i think he bite him on the chest i clean that he stop bleeding but when I first pick him up he was bleeding from his mouth

Can you clip the feathers away from the wound so you can get a good picture of the wound and that way we know if he bit into air sacs or other organs? Plus clipping the feathers will keep them out of the wound when it closes up.

Can you clip the feathers away from the wound so you can get a good picture of the wound and that way we know if he bit into air sacs or other organs? Plus clipping the feathers will keep them out of the wound when it closes up.he doesn’t have any visible wound now u will send pics
@Rhyna49 hows your boy doing today?
He is eating a little more always tired he just stand up for a few seconds the. Back to the floor the only thing that he chooses to eat are mealworms I’m scare because is the only food he eats

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    477.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 2
That’s an improvement though right? I’d begin to add a little duck feed to the mealworms. Also there is a product called poultry cell that you can add to his water that should help.

Back
Top Bottom