Falling Down Heights, my daily life

Pics
My duck eggs are fertile!!!! I couldn't resist and took a peak. Not very far along (they were only set on Wednesday), but veining can be seen!

I'm hoping some of those eggs are from the Magpie female, since that's the only drake that had been active. My white drake (really need to cull him...) is more interested in the Muscovy :mad: and the two blue boys are more interested in each other. So purebred Magpie are a possibility.

Oh, and I got my first Muscovy egg of the season!

Enough excitement, time for a nap. 😴

My duck eggs are fertile!!!! I couldn't resist and took a peak. Not very far along (they were only set on Wednesday), but veining can be seen!

I'm hoping some of those eggs are from the Magpie female, since that's the only drake that had been active. My white drake (really need to cull him...) is more interested in the Muscovy :mad: and the two blue boys are more interested in each other. So purebred Magpie are a possibility.

Oh, and I got my first Muscovy egg of the season!

Enough excitement, time for a nap. 😴

Wonderful news! When are they due?

First batch of chicken eggs is in lockdown! Now all I do is wait. Yeah, right. Already had to top up water to keep humidity high.

Dainty, my black pied Muscovy hen, got her wings clipped today after escaping the pen twice. Thankfully she wasn't too difficult to catch!

I think one of the new rabbits I got may be male. >.< Caught it trying to mount the other rabbit it was in with. Haven't done a confirmation yet, but moved it to a different cage for the time being. Ticks me off because these were sold to me as females, and the breeder wasn't next door. My daughter had to go pick them up after work because she was closer. About an hour and a half away.

I have a headache. BF kept me up late watching stuff (we stream it since he's in NYC), and then my cat, Tesla, started walking all over me and meowing at me to get up and feed her. My other two cats and my dog wait patiently, but not Tessie! Once I was up though, I had the cats, the dog, the rabbits, *and* the Call ducklings all demanding food (or to be let out in the case of the dog).

First batch of chicken eggs is in lockdown! Now all I do is wait. Yeah, right. Already had to top up water to keep humidity high.

Dainty, my black pied Muscovy hen, got her wings clipped today after escaping the pen twice. Thankfully she wasn't too difficult to catch!

I think one of the new rabbits I got may be male. >.< Caught it trying to mount the other rabbit it was in with. Haven't done a confirmation yet, but moved it to a different cage for the time being. Ticks me off because these were sold to me as females, and the breeder wasn't next door. My daughter had to go pick them up after work because she was closer. About an hour and a half away.

I have a headache. BF kept me up late watching stuff (we stream it since he's in NYC), and then my cat, Tesla, started walking all over me and meowing at me to get up and feed her. My other two cats and my dog wait patiently, but not Tessie! Once I was up though, I had the cats, the dog, the rabbits, *and* the Call ducklings all demanding food (or to be let out in the case of the dog).
Feel better Wind! :hugs

I've had does mount each other. It's like with chickens, they're just trying to show off who's better

Back
Top Bottom