Faverolles Thread

I have placed an ad on craigslist for some of the chicks I have. Question is-I bought the eggs and would like to put up pictures of what SF males & females look like on my ad. I am afraid if I google SF and use a pic from Google images, I may offend whomever the pics belong to. Any suggestions where to find pics that I could use?

I have placed an ad on craigslist for some of the chicks I have. Question is-I bought the eggs and would like to put up pictures of what SF males & females look like on my ad. I am afraid if I google SF and use a pic from Google images, I may offend whomever the pics belong to. Any suggestions where to find pics that I could use?
I've seen someone use pictures from a hatchery like Meyer's or My Pet Chicken, and just write a little one line disclaimer, saying that those weren't the actual chicks or parents, but a representation of what the breed generally looks like.

Not sure of the legalities.

Just tell prospective owners to google the name themselves.

When I had mine on CL - I used pictures of mine and then a link http://faverollesfanciers.webs.com/ for more info. There are plenty of photos on that website that interested folks could look at via the link. Good luck!

We resently received chocolate Orpingtons from Lancaster farms and they arrived in horrible condition. They have very little feathering and were obviously ill before shipment. I spent $200 on this order of 4 birds and I don't think they will live.

We resently received chocolate Orpingtons from Lancaster farms and they arrived in horrible condition. They have very little feathering and were obviously ill before shipment. I spent $200 on this order of 4 birds and I don't think they will live.
Welcome to BYC. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. You might want to re-post on the Emergencies -diseases thread to let others know of your bad experience.
hugs.gif

My SF eggs are starting to hatch! Today is day 20 and two pipped today. One is totally out and seems nice and healthy, is hopping around the incubator chirping. I ended up with 6 out of 12 shipped eggs so I'm hoping for a decent turnout! This is my first hatch. :)

Back
Top Bottom