All I can say is you're all very brave. Camo combats, heavyweight, boots, leather gloves in one pocket, walnuts in the other annd that's the lightweight chicken tending kit.
Take no chances is my view. We're not dealing with cuddly toys here you know.
I couldn't help but notice chickens have sharp bits!:p
I treat my chickens like obstreperous toddlers: You no behavee momma don't come out to play & she'll eat all the treats in front of you. 🤣

Great picture though!. Amazing cloud formation.
I thought it was a great shot when I looked out my window.

Lucky for the ladies I discovered they were trapped on the deck. Two inner tubes for floating in the pool had blown into their gravel box and blocked their path back. I cleared the inner tubes just before the worst of the rain hit.

I've had several...:lol:
I have one as big as a dog! 😆

20210810_093027.jpg

Turning Grey

This broodiness is not only causing Phyllis to lose feathers, she is turning grey! Check out this tail feather she just dropped.

20210810_182924.jpg

The top of it is turning white like the feathers on her head. That is not a glare from the photo.

I wonder if there is a nutritional component to why her head feathers turn white? 🤔

I thought it was a great shot when I looked out my window.

Lucky for the ladies I discovered they were trapped on the deck. Two inner tubes for floating in the pool had blown into their gravel box and blocked their path back. I cleared the inner tubes just before the worst of the rain hit.
It just hit us here - lots of thunder and torrential rain. Normally that cools things down but apparently the heat starts in earnest tomorrow. Poor Princesses!

Back
Top Bottom