Now I have a craving for Boston Pizza ❤️
Um, so I know this sounds weird coming from a life-long MA resident, but ? what is Boston Pizza????:oops: Here we have Brooklyn, Chicago deep dish, and everything else is just 'pizza, pizza'

I'll probably never hear the end of this, but one of my favorite pizzas is...............

bbq chicken.😨...but the pizza is without feathers!😆
IMG_1068.JPG

Um, so I know this sounds weird coming from a life-long MA resident, but ? what is Boston Pizza????:oops: Here we have Brooklyn, Chicago deep dish, and everything else is just 'pizza, pizza'

I'll probably never hear the end of this, but one of my favorite pizzas is...............

bbq chicken.😨...but the pizza is without feathers!😆
View attachment 3259054
4965FAF7-2A20-4396-9C55-1A5005788D26.gif

The babies were chirping. I gave them their evening dinner which was pumpkin. smashed up like puree. They love it but actually just wanted my lap. Kali laid there like she usually does and got a petting for awhile a fell asleep for a bit. If I stopped she woke up lol. Its almost dark and they are getting ready for bed, slowly we start turning lights down and let the sun set. OMG Hades is loud. lol

Last edited:
First day in a week that it has not rained to some extent. Here are a few two for Tuesdays pictures.
View attachment 3258733View attachment 3258734
Corona mid molt in front and her daughter Lilly behind her. Poor Corona looks pitiful and hates the world.
View attachment 3258739View attachment 3258741View attachment 3258743View attachment 3258745
Lovely photos. 😍 Sad, too...your 4th photo brought me to tears....I miss your pictures and stories of Ezzie's escapades.:hit I hope you are okay and that your other chickens still fill your heart with love:hugs

Wow, they seem to be doing well! So, I absolutely still disagree with the 'extermination' law that passed....I can see somewhat how uninformed people would react. Kind of like how we (at least in NE) react to geese - particularly on golf courses (evidently, human entertainment is SOOOOOO much more important than wildlife)

Back to the feral chickens: What a lovely variety of colors! And look 👀👀👀at those tails on some of the boys! :love :love :love I think if I had that nearby, and didn't have my own chickens, I'd be visiting nearly daily!!!
I forgot to mention that the bill was dropped! So for now, the feral are safe!!!! I'll try sharing more photos of the feral chickens in the future - they are all such beautiful birds 🥰

Back
Top Bottom