First pony Sunday offering. She is as big as a mini pony anyway.

CeeCee, she sleeps like this all the time and is just weird.
DSCN3025.JPG
DSCN3026.JPG
DSCN3027.JPG
DSCN3028.JPG

No he hasn’t fertilized any. The eggs go out as soon as they come in. Regardless, no offspring will ever be able to replicate the bravery and determination of my friend Sir Jaffar. I’m praying that at least one of my new chicks is a roo. I’ve been cursed with all hens and no roosters so far.
Again I am so sorry about your loss. I wish now things had worked out and Twig had not attacked Branch. I would have found a way to send him to you. I hope one of your new chicks is a boy. If you had a incubator I could find a way to get Holly eggs to you. She produces boys.

She is adorable.
I have a brindle boxer who sleeps on his back. He looks like a dead pig on the side of the highway.
View attachment 3814840
He is pretty. CeeCee is the first dog I have had that did not outgrow sleeping on her back. Normally all my pups stopped by about 4 months old, not CeeCee. It is so creepy to walk up on her flat of her back, all 4 feet in the air snoring. With her eye's half open. We just call it now doggy yoga.

Chicks first day (about 15 min) outside. They spent more time using us as a flying jungle gym than exploring the grass 😂.
IMG_1065.jpeg

IMG_1061.jpeg

My sons attempt to get em to eat grass like the big chickens do.
IMG_1062.jpeg

Ryka and Quill
IMG_1058.jpeg

Here is a photo of her with that huge eye opened. It was clear they thought it was time to go back into the brooder tent.
IMG_1059.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom