Indiana BYCers chickenfest 2015

Anyone else like the idea of Navy Blue, Forrest Green or a deep red Hoodie? I like colors better than black but totally understand if the majority likes black.

Also, when is a decision likely to be made - will it be before the March 7 t-shirt date? Would love to get multiple items but only 1 is in the budget - especially if it is a hoodie and we are getting 2!

I was thinking it would take about 2 weeks for most of the votes to come in on the 3 options previously posted. That puts posting all about the chosen item (long sleeve shirt or hoodie) right before the t-shirt order closes. The next fund raiser would run after the t-shirt order closes. It would be open for at least 3 weeks.

Just following this thread...I just found it
pop.gif

Just a couple quick reminders.

Polling for is going on until Feb. 28th for the best Chickenfest 2015 date. As of right now, it looks to be a Saturday in June, but the specific date will not be set until after the 28th. So get your preferences in now.

Also, the t-shirt fund raiser is going on until Mar. 7th. Get a great looking t-shirt, that lets everyone know that you are the proud owner of a backyard flock, and the you are part of an awesome group of people know as: Indiana Bycer's, while supporting our annual get together. So order today.

Hope everyone is having a great day and staying warm.

I see so many ideas! What has been decided For Sure?
Is the shirt/hoodie vote just what people WOULD by or are you still figuring out an order? Where will this fest take place? I couldn't do last year because of location :-\ but I like the idea to rotate!

Is the shirt/hoodie vote just what people WOULD by or are you still figuring out an order? Where will this fest take place? I couldn't do last year because of location :-\ but I like the idea to rotate!

The T-shirt order is open so that design is decided for sure.
The location will be up North near Goshen this year.

The long sleeve shirt vs hoodie vote is still open. It is not a preorder though so voting for either one is not a commitment.

Next year will be southern IN, so keep that in mind! I am trying to keep it moving every year so every member can get the chance to attend.

Just following this thread...I just found it
pop.gif
Glad you found us!

Sounds perfect! I saw mention of Patoka for the Southern visit and I live nearby :-D
I vote (black) hoodie!
Thanks for clearing up my questions!

I am hoping for input for the next location already. I know the Hoosier national forest is down there too, and I have camped at several of the southern state parks. Love the area, and the hills and valleys. Creek hopping at Spring Mill in McCormicks Creek all the way down to the Ohio river was pretty awesome too.
We will start looking at it after the Chickenfest this year to plan a location for 2016
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom