I've just been laid off... Anyone else Unemployed?

I am a business owner since 2003 when I got layed off and at the moment you can count me as unemployeed because construction is gone downhill,I thank God that I spend enough time fulling with my birds otherwise I will drive myself crazy, from 85 yards done in 2006 to 40 in 2007 and this year only about 12 yards.
I had too much free time this summer that let me know which hen laying what hahahahaha .

I am looking for a part time job and infact praying for big snow then I can go push snow and make some money.

I pray for everyone on earth for a good job and woory free life.

Omran.

I'm not sure if you could call it getting laid off. I had to leave my job because they changed my hours on me and because of my son I could not work the hours they gave me. I lost my health insurance and my son takes keppa for siezures. I went to get a refill and it cost $244.00 a month for it. I have started another job but will not get insurance for 3 months. I would like to find something better, my own business but it's hard to make a go at anything these days.

My uncle who has been with Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc. (formerly phelps Dodge) for 31 years was just laid off today with lots more management. Last week they laid off my cousin. They have cut close to 2000 jobs in a town of 12,000 people, its sad. We're barely hanging on, but expect DH's company to have lay offs soon.

My husband is unable to work because of a disability he has from a work injury. His disability payments ran out in June. I am putting out applications for the first time in years. Have to pay the bills somehow.

Back
Top Bottom