January to February 2024 Duckling Hatch-Along!

Pics
It’s update time! :jumpy

@TwoCrows Egg 12 is doing very well! They internally pipped last night and have since gone into lockdown :clap

@QueenofKings Egg 16, aka “Turmeric” is going strong. Their whole egg is super dark and still has clear veining.

@NagemTX Egg 17 is doing well. A bit hard to see veins with how dark the egg is, but they’re there!

@fluffycrow Egg 19 is also very dark and hard to see veining, but I can tell they’re still kicking!

@ElfenLied89 your husband’s egg, Egg 20, aka “Michael Quackson” is going on strong and is very dark.

@Debbie292d Egg 21 is doing well and has good, strong veining.

@GirlsHuntToo Unfortunately, it looks like Egg 22 quit a few days ago, around day 7 😞 I’m sorry.

@ElfenLied89 Egg 23, aka “Quack Sparrow” is alive and well! They’ve got clear veins and are making lots of movement!

@Antiocheggers Unfortunately, it looks like Egg 24, aka “Ducky” quit very early on, maybe around day 4 or 5 :( So sorry.

Egg 25 never made any development, but that’s okay. The egg was most likely just infertile.

@2ndTink Egg 27, aka “Quacker Jack” is too early on to see veining, but I do see a mass on the yolk, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

@Sally PB Egg 28, aka “Lincoln” has nothing yet, but that’s fine. They‘re only 3 days along!

@Luv Ducks welcome to the party! Egg 30, aka “Tinker Bell” has no veining yet, but they do have a dark yolk - That’s usually been a good sign for me!

@tlcmurphy Egg 31 also has no veining yet, but has a dark yolk.

@GreenJay Egg 32, aka “Lucky Duck” has nothing so far, but that’s alright!

We’re down to 12 eggs now. Hopefully eggs 27 - 32 will start to show some signs of development, and may all the remaining eggs hatch! The next update will be on Tuesday, the 23rd :jumpy

@TwoCrows Egg 12 is doing very well! They internally pipped last night and have since gone into lockdown :clap

@QueenofKings Egg 16, aka “Turmeric” is going strong. Their whole egg is super dark and still has clear veining.

@NagemTX Egg 17 is doing well. A bit hard to see veins with how dark the egg is, but they’re there!

@fluffycrow Egg 19 is also very dark and hard to see veining, but I can tell they’re still kicking!

@ElfenLied89 your husband’s egg, Egg 20, aka “Michael Quackson” is going on strong and is very dark.

@GirlsHuntToo Unfortunately, it looks like Egg 22 quit a few days ago, around day 7 😞 I’m sorry.

@ElfenLied89 Egg 23, aka “Quack Sparrow” is alive and well! They’ve got clear veins and are making lots of movement!

@Antiocheggers Unfortunately, it looks like Egg 24, aka “Ducky” quit very early on, maybe around day 4 or 5 :( So sorry.

Egg 25 never made any development, but that’s okay. The egg was most likely just infertile.

@2ndTink Egg 27, aka “Quacker Jack” is too early on to see veining, but I do see a mass on the yolk, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

@Sally PB Egg 28, aka “Lincoln” has nothing yet, but that’s fine. They‘re only 3 days along!

@Luv Ducks welcome to the party! Egg 30, aka “Tinker Bell” has no veining yet, but they do have a dark yolk - That’s usually been a good sign for me!

We’re down to 12 eggs now. Hopefully eggs 27 - 32 will start to show some signs of development, and may all the remaining eggs hatch! The next update will be on Tuesday, the 23rd :jumpy
Thanks for the update, you got this #12!!!

You Got This GIF

Thanks for letting me join in. I love eggs hatching!!!! Thanks also for the update. You go Tinker Bell!!!

That's right! Captain Quack Sparrow is growing big and strong. Otherwise how will he (or she) sail the Black Pearl?

Oh I'm sorry 😞 little Ducky #24 go to the rainbow Bridge . Do you have anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom