LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

If you ever get a chance I'd reccomend a dna test! I loved getting to know what breeds my old rescue is. It was pretty fun, and easy to take and send the sample, bit pricey though
If they popped could they have been cysts? Two of my old girls lumps are cysts
They might be cysts for some of them. W definitely see some tumors on her knees and tail/butt, but most are internal and cellphone shape/size so we just call them all tumors at home.

I want to do the DNA test, but I've heard that some are super inacurrate

They might be cysts for some of them. W definitely see some tumors on her knees and tail/butt, but most are internal and cellphone shape/size so we just call them all tumors at home.

I want to do the DNA test, but I've heard that some are super inacurrate
some can't even tell if its a human or a dog:lau

embark and wisdom panel are the only ones that actually work from what I have heard. People say embark is the most accurate and wisdom panel is less accurate but I haven't found any reason for why people say it is

embark and wisdom panel are the only ones that actually work from what I have heard. People say embark is the most accurate and wisdom panel is less accurate but I haven't found any reason for why people say it is
Embark is the one I'm looking at

I used wisdom panel, I think it did a great job. But supposedly the percentages etc are more accurate with Embark.
for example, Wisdom thinks she's 45% siberian husky, but Embark might think she's a bit more or less.

Idk. I might try Embark someday as a second opinion, would be interesting. But I'm happy with my results for my girl

I used wisdom panel, I think it did a great job. But supposedly the percentages etc are more accurate with Embark.
for example, Wisdom thinks she's 45% siberian husky, but Embark might think she's a bit more or less.

Idk. I might try Embark someday as a second opinion, would be interesting. But I'm happy with my results for my girl
I did wisdom panel but with Fanta, who I already know the breeds of. it did make a few mistakes but with breeds closely related to giant schnauzers so that made sense. From what I have seen comparing results form both I have preferred wisdom panel, I got the feeling embark had a lot more weirds breeds. I haven't seen anybody test both with I dog the know the pedigree of. If it wasn't so expensive I would do it 🙁

Currently watering the plants. I have more cactus soil and the pots came on Friday, so I'll be trying to transplant the biggies into the pots tomorrow and out of the buckets.

Also want to transplant the mail ones, but I know it's still too early. They just see kinda big now in those tiny pots.

Back
Top Bottom