Magical mystery hatch along

Thank you for that! Yes, now I starting to wonder if something else going with him 🤔 :idunno but we do have 24 chicks plus 13 Marans eggs in the Incubator.
It is very likely something else was wrong, there was nothing else you could do, you gave the little one supprortive care and that's the only thing any of us could have done no matter if you're just starting out or had chicks for 50 years.

Those 24 chicks on your first hatch, very exciting! And 13 Marans going, I'm super excited to see what pops out, someday I'd like to have a Marans or two 😊 my egg basket has never seen any super dark eggs yet... lol.

I am so heart broken 💔 I was feed dinky he drank about 2cc and I either held him to tight but he died in my hands. I massage his heart but no return 😩 😭 😫 I can't handle this it hurts the heart to much 💔

I'm so sorry about Dinky:hugs. Don't beat yourself over Dinky's passing, not all chicks will make it unfortunately. Some stars shine too bright for this world

I am so heart broken 💔 I was feed dinky he drank about 2cc and I either held him to tight but he died in my hands. I massage his heart but no return 😩 😭 😫 I can't handle this it hurts the heart to much 💔
I am so sorry! There is nothing you could have done, you tried your best like any of us would have.

:loveThank you for all the condolences. We are moving on and waiting for the Marans to hatch. Here some of the chickes from the hatch.
1000042133.jpg

1000042135.jpg
1000042137.jpg
I have an app called Lien that does search of the pictures and tell what it is. I've put several chicks if front of it and telling me they are Sikies. What do you think 🤔

Attachments

• 1000042132.jpg
    1000042132.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom