MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

In a perfect world I'd love to combine that coop with the run we have.....
Hi, Blooie! Your world is what you make it... so all you have to do is build it. Sounds easy enough, right?
lau.gif

I like that the space underneath will also be part of the run. Will come in handy during the scorching MS summers.

Last edited:
WHERE TO SET YOUR THERMOMETER
The temperature is measured at the level where the embryos develop (at the top of the HORIZONTAL egg).
NOTE:If the eggs are in vertical position, elevate the thermometer just below the top of the egg. The temperature is measured at the level where the embryos develop (at the top of the egg). Never allow the thermometer to touch the eggs or incubator because incorrect readings can result.

A high temperature tends to produce early hatches. A consistently cooler temperature tends to increase incubation times and produce weakened chicks. In both cases the total chicks hatched will be reduced. Prepare your incubator and run it for several days before adding eggs, to be positive you are maintaining correct incubation temperature.

@DwayneNLiz

WHERE TO SET YOUR THERMOMETER
The temperature is measured at the level where the embryos develop (at the top of the HORIZONTAL egg).
NOTE:If the eggs are in vertical position, elevate the thermometer just below the top of the egg. The temperature is measured at the level where the embryos develop (at the top of the egg). Never allow the thermometer to touch the eggs or incubator because incorrect readings can result.

A high temperature tends to produce early hatches. A consistently cooler temperature tends to increase incubation times and produce weakened chicks. In both cases the total chicks hatched will be reduced. Prepare your incubator and run it for several days before adding eggs, to be positive you are maintaining correct incubation temperature.

@DwayneNLiz
yep

Whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers?
You know how the system works, but you had to ask, right?
wink.png

Lol I wish I was on his it would make paying bills easier, my husband hates it that we have separate aaccounts
My handles all the bills, thus the joint acount. She pays what she can from her account, and if she runs short, she uses our account. It's a great system...

@DwayneNLiz2 do have 2 pink toes one has 2 clear toe nails the othet totally black

#1 has 2 pink toe,#2 has 2 clear nails, #3 has 2 pink toes and some red leakage near its eyes and tip of the beak. #4 is perfect.they all still had the egg tooth here.

Back
Top Bottom