MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

The mobile app can be glitchy when it comes to posting photos, and you can't post photos from apple devices at all.
from the app or mobile browser it lets me upload once out of every 15 tries or so. it's a bit touchy.
here are some better photos of the fluff butts, just because they so cute and who doesn't like chick pics.

Is this the SSH? does the color look right?

Beard and muff on this one by looks

They figured out the nipples

Lav Orp

one of 2 mostly solid chocolate chicks.

The mobile app can be glitchy when it comes to posting photos, and you can't post photos from apple devices at all.

I post photos from my iPhone and iPad all the time. First, I don't use the apps. Too glitch. I Googled BYC and after logging in I just hit the little box and told it to put it on my screen. So I just hit the icon and I'm in. Then I put it in desktop mode and leave it. No issues.

I agree, the app is very glitchy still. I rarely go in desktop mode, not use to it and then I have to move my screen too much. To each there own though.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone but the chick has died I think the mama may have pecked at her yolk sac or whatever that thing was but I think she was doomed from the start

Day 21 and the first one has just hatched, it's a cockerel
sad.png

I can only see one other pip in a bantam Pekin, the other 6 eggs are doing nothing
hit.gif
Congrats on the 1, maybe the others just need more time?
fl.gif

i can get mine to do it but from the site not the app

from the app or mobile browser it lets me upload once out of every 15 tries or so. it's a bit touchy.
here are some better photos of the fluff butts, just because they so cute and who doesn't like chick pics.

Is this the SSH? does the color look right?

Beard and muff on this one by looks

They figured out the nipples

Lav Orp

one of 2 mostly solid chocolate chicks.
So Cute!!

Thanks everyone but the chick has died I think the mama may have pecked at her yolk sac or whatever that thing was but I think she was doomed from the start
I'm sorry!! at least you tried
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom