Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I know this is a really long shot, but does anyone have any extra hens that are about 6 months old? I am looking for 8-10 of them as close to Huron county as possible.

Chicken Math has met it's match. The Mister is onto my "what new chicks" routine and is not amused by the number of Roo's that have been produced by straight runs in Bantams. I can go pick up my Bielefelder's but that's it.

Snort.

Yeah - ok. But I have already enlisted your father to help me build additional runs and coops - soooooooo....

;)

Also - I told his mother I was going to start walking the chickens - mostly because she hates my chickens so it gave me the giggles to tell her I was going to do it.

Except then I realized - I bet I could find a leash for one and I would pay good money to see her face if I strolled up to her door with one of the chickens on a leash,

And lo and behold - My Pet Chicken has them in all kinds of colors. Anyone know if the large would fit a big Roo? I think I should wait until a Biehlefelders or Marvin the Australorp Roo is BIG to make it even funnier...I am also thinking Purple. It's such a festive color - all the better to yank her chain.

I know this is a really long shot, but does anyone have any extra hens that are about 6 months old? I am looking for 8-10 of them as close to Huron county as possible.
Have you tried any of the Facebook Michigan poultry pages? There's a bunch of them.

Hooray! Finally on my states thread!
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom