Miscellaneous Meeps - Hatching my Dreams

Pics
#106 and 108 have hatched!

20240322_072603.jpg

It's probably too late now, but I took a thick cotton wash rag, rolled it up, shoved it in one of the reservoirs, and poured distilled water on it to soak it good.
I put a jar of water with a cotton thread in it and poked the end through the hole, I had to remove it before I went to bed as it was about over flowing thr reservoir. The humidity was too low this AM so I put the wick back in. My boss gave me the day off so I can keep an eye on things, whoohoo!

I took a Day 3 peak! I saw quite a lot developing :yesss: I didn't see anything in the GN D'uccles again, but... I'm pretty sure I saw 3 of the 4 Brahmas going! Whoohoo! So @Antiocheggers it looks like we are getting one season more than Florida! Well, I guess yours are early summer, summer, and late summer :lau but still, super exciting to have some Brahmas growing! I saw several Fizzy eggs and others but I didn't write them down yet.
Comedy Lol GIF by Hello All
you are so right!
I took a Day 3 peak! I saw quite a lot developing :yesss: I didn't see anything in the GN D'uccles again, but... I'm pretty sure I saw 3 of the 4 Brahmas going! Whoohoo! So @Antiocheggers it looks like we are getting one season more than Florida! Well, I guess yours are early summer, summer, and late summer :lau but still, super exciting to have some Brahmas growing! I saw several Fizzy eggs and others but I didn't write them down yet.

Back
Top Bottom