Miscellaneous Meeps - Hatching my Dreams

Pics
Oh my heart! Here is a CHOCOLATE paint (also from Chonkers hehe)

View attachment 3780043

A floofy chick from my chocolate hen that caught my eye 😍
View attachment 3780044

Check out these two tiny ones! The smallest one is a Ameraucana Bantam cross and the other is a purebred

View attachment 3780042

Random not great brooder photos 🤣

View attachment 3780041View attachment 3780040
ADORABLE BABIES!!! Do you have a photo of Chonkers to share?? I have heard so much about him but somehow never managed to see what he looks like 😂 Loving his chocolate paint baby 😍

ADORABLE BABIES!!! Do you have a photo of Chonkers to share?? I have heard so much about him but somehow never managed to see what he looks like 😂 Loving his chocolate paint baby 😍
She's so fluffy she can hardly see!

20240323_221332.jpg
20240323_221328.jpg
20240323_221359.jpg

Here is the legend himself!
20240312_181724.jpg 20240312_181652.jpg

So, bad for my SOP dreams and good for the people who have contacted me wanting unique colors 🤣 as I'm telling them I'm heading away from the surprises and going to traditional Black, blue splash etc 🤣

Well, not necessarily! Recessive white bred to recessive white will only make more recessive white, so you could have a pen of them bred to SOP as well... ;)

She's so fluffy she can hardly see!

20240323_221332.jpg

Reminds me of my Easter-egger hen, Fifi, when she was a baby. She was the floofiest little peep I'd ever raised! :love Thankfully, while still quite floofy in the face, she can at least see past it now. 🤭

fluffy face.jpg

Well, not necessarily! Recessive white bred to recessive white will only make more recessive white, so you could have a pen of them bred to SOP as well... ;)

Reminds me of my Easter-egger hen, Fifi, when she was a baby. She was the floofiest little peep I'd ever raised! :love Thankfully, while still quite floofy in the face, she can at least see past it now. 🤭

View attachment 3780384
I'm guessing my chick is from Peaches, she was just like Fifi, so incredibly fluffy as a chick!

Fifi was so cute 😍

More photos! I think 5 are sold already, maybe a 6th, it's hard to let them go but this lady seems wonderful, so :love

Silkies

The first three are of the Debbie chick 😍
View attachment 3780436View attachment 3780437View attachment 3780438View attachment 3780439View attachment 3780440
Tink, that first one I think had a "P" on the egg if you happened to notice? I had sent one egg I knew my one partridge silkie laid. I don't believe chicks from these ones in the pen would pop out a striped chick, but I could be wrong.

They're all so darned adorable though!

It's great when they sell fast too! I have 29 hatching between tomorrow and the 30th and think they're all sold.

Tink, that first one I think had a "P" on the egg if you happened to notice? I had sent one egg I knew my one partridge silkie laid. I don't believe chicks from these ones in the pen would pop out a striped chick, but I could be wrong.

They're all so darned adorable though!

It's great when they sell fast too! I have 29 hatching between tomorrow and the 30th and think they're all sold.
Oh, and she most likely was bred by the blue fancy rooster as she was part of that tribe.

Back
Top Bottom