And greetings to the rest from snowy South Bulgaria. We have about 10cm of snow, and -10C this morning. And yes, I also have chicken and turkey sleeping on the trees and they do survive the cold and the wild animals. I don't bother bringing them inside as I can't reach them.
We also had a little bit of snow here (less than a centimeter), now almost everything is gone. The lowest temperature we had was -6. That's exactly why we moved to this area, the winters are a bit less cold here than yours. Our ducks seemed to be more hungry with the cold so we spoiled them a little extra.
Today the sun is shining and I continued working on a chicken house, outside without a coat☺️. In the spring we want to buy some chickens.

We also had a little bit of snow here (less than a centimeter), now almost everything is gone. The lowest temperature we had was -6. That's exactly why we moved to this area, the winters are a bit less cold here than yours. Our ducks seemed to be more hungry with the cold so we spoiled them a little extra.
Today the sun is shining and I continued working on a chicken house, outside without a coat☺️. In the spring we want to buy some chickens.
Ah man. I’m not in Europe anymore.

Back
Top Bottom