Severe eye injury

You know now that his eyes healed some and I can see into it it looks like he's cornea and pupil are kind of pushed back further in his into his eye and crooked
Like displaced within the liquid of the eyeball it's really strange hard to explain I don't know that I can't tell if he can see out of it yet or not but it definitely doesn't look right

Yes

Attachments

• IMG_20240504_082152.jpg
    IMG_20240504_082152.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240504_082123.jpg
    IMG_20240504_082123.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 5
Like displaced within the liquid of the eyeball it's really strange hard to explain I don't know that I can't tell if he can see out of it yet or not but it definitely doesn't look right
This reminds me of my sixth grade history teacher. There were rumors like crazy that he was a cyborg, had a glass eye, had laser eyes, etc. people said he would fail you out of the class for even looking at his eye. Then, some kid was like “pardon me for asking sir, but what’s wrong with your eye?” And the teacher was straight up like
“Oh. That? Got hit in the head with a baseball about 20 years ago, and I’ve been blind in one eye ever since. Anyway, when the pilgrims arrived in Massachusetts………..”

This reminds me of my sixth grade history teacher. There were rumors like crazy that he was a cyborg, had a glass eye, had laser eyes, etc. people said he would fail you out of the class for even looking at his eye. Then, some kid was like “pardon me for asking sir, but what’s wrong with your eye?” And the teacher was straight up like
“Oh. That? Got hit in the head with a baseball about 20 years ago, and I’ve been blind in one eye ever since. Anyway, when the pilgrims arrived in Massachusetts………..”
Lol

Back
Top Bottom