Surviving Minnesota!

Siggie, seriously get some cats and don't become attached to them. If the Fisher is around looking for something to kill and eat it will choose a cat over the chickens.

I thought I was the only one to think like that...

I was thinking even with OC and GC they might get taken before a bird...Which is why more cats would not bother me........Sorry Holm, a cat is well disposable.....compared to a bird.

Good morning all ...such a beautiful morning! I know the rain is coming but it's pretty now. Hopefully it will remain so until I get out of work!

Siggie, seriously get some cats and don't become attached to them. If the Fisher is around looking for something to kill and eat it will choose a cat over the chickens.

I am in agreement that cats are not as attractive to me as chickens...they have no sense of humor and they do not make me laugh like my chickens....but having said that, I am not of the personality to simply sacrifice another life and call it solving a problem....

Ok did I say that serious enough... :lau

No really, I am not what you would call a lover of cats but I still couldn't do that on purpose. We just have to be smarter than the problem ...hopefully I am :lol:

Partridge Chanticler or,,,,,,Politcally correct chicken

Opps I answered this hours ago and forgot to post it....

MNchickMom The credit on the PC goes to EJB,, I have just been breeding the birds I got from him, and I agree they are some nice birds..

Morning.

I really do not like the way the threads are listed. I have to go searching for this thread if one of you has not posted since I last read it.

So other than sweltering heat, strong winds and no rain causing me to live in a desert, What's new?

I so need rain. 2 days of sold rain.

Nothing else new here.

Morning.

I really do not like the way the threads are listed. I have to go searching for this thread if one of you has not posted since I last read it.

So other than sweltering heat, strong winds and no rain causing me to live in a desert, What's new?

I so need rain. 2 days of sold rain.

Nothing else new here.
I could do with it being a mite warmer here... It's a bit chilly... :lau

Back
Top Bottom