The Honey Factory

What actually causes cold weather is whether I am in the vicinity or not... my cold, dead heart leaks out upon my surroundings. Alaska shall never grow palm trees as long as I live.

I have an great idea how we can speed up palm tree in Alaska scenario if that’s the case.. :old

What actually causes cold weather is whether I am in the vicinity or not... my cold, dead heart leaks out upon my surroundings. Alaska shall never grow palm trees as long as I live.

have you informed the meteorology folks of this phenomenon?... I’m thinking you might be messing up their weather models

edit: :oops: excuse the album art... didn’t notice that when posting

Nah. Meteorologists are stuck-up pricks. They can suffer a little over their inaccuracy, they deserve it.

have you informed the ‘stuck up prick society’ (SUPS) of this? I don’t attend the SUPS meetings anymore, but the last I looked at the bylaws meteorologists were not allowed as members because SUPS didn’t want lower the standards 😉

I have a weird question. Would it work to have a hive in a greenhouse with a pipe going to the outside? So the bees leave the hive and are inside the greenhouse and then use the pipe to go outside of the greenhouse? Thinking that would be a good way to overwinter without having to wrap the hive up, plus you could keep some things blooming in the greenhouse for them all winter, if nothing else you could grow clover in nursery flats for them.

Back
Top Bottom