The Waltons or Little House On The Prairie?

I like the Waltons myself. I grew up in a rather large family of 8
th.gif
Being the youngest I could relate to Elizabeth alot.
big_smile.png

I did watch LH too. Not many choices of channels back in the day.
old.gif

Yep I sure did!!!!! The actors that play Albert and Andy are brothers(Matthew and Patrick Labertaoux) . Carrie is actually played by twins (Lindsey and Sidney Greenbush). Grace is played by twins but I can't remember their names.

Any other questions for me???
I'm on a roll here!!!

My family was more like the Waltons, except we were "flatlanders." But my great-great-grandparents came from the mountains, and I remember visiting kin people up there. I grew up in the house my great-grandfather built, of course, it was added onto til we had a 7 room farmhouse on 33 acres of land. I go back there in my dreams alot now, and wish it could be like it was back then. There were 11 of us, my Grandparents, Mother and Daddy, 6 girls and 1 boy. We were dirt poor like alot of people back then. The work was hard, no running water or bathroom in the house til I was about 10. I even remember getting electricity. I could go on and on, but it was, looking back, the most wonderful time in my life. I think 9-11 made so many of us yearn for the time in our country when life was simpler, safer, more innocent. At least, that's where I'm trying to get back to. I'll bet that's true for alot of you, too. They say you can never go home, but just maybe we CAN go back....I'm sure gonna try.

Back
Top Bottom