This sweet little guard cat is free to a good home! East/Central Texas.

Everose

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ.
Premium Feather Member
Jan 16, 2021
The Greatest Country Ever: Texas
Her name is Holly. She's under a year old, not cat friendly, but definitely kid friendly.
IMG_20230818_175047957_HDR.jpg

She came to me too sick to spay and had to be treated, unfortunately she fell pregnant before she could be spayed, and this has resulted in her being too hormonal and aggressive with my other cats who she was previously very friendly with.
She is possibly pregnant again (my local clinic has been very busy so I haven't been able to take her in) but I haven't noticed her go into heat, so that may not be the case.
She is the most aggressive cat I've met in a good while. She has gotten between a pack of dogs and her kittens ready to fight to the death, she has run off raccoons and opossums from the feed room, and she's not afraid of animals easily 10x her size.
If you have no other cats and are interested in having a fierce mouser and pest deterrent then she's the cat for you. She loves people and is extremely tolerant, I could probably clip her toenails and brush her teeth without wrapping her in a towel, she's that chill.
I'm only rehoming her because of my other cats, other than that I absolutely adore this pint sized lion.

Back
Top Bottom