Utah!

why cant i load pics

Red, I like the name Raven, perfect! I gotta come up with something nice for mine, she is a sweetheart. She was in the coop this morning, dug around in the nest for a few minutes, then left. Never sat...but she is thinking about it
smile.png

While you are on the comment page, typing, click on the little icon on the top right..looks like a photo. Then it will take you right to where you search for it in your computer. It will insert the picture right wherever your cursor was when you clicked on it.

Okay so this week has been a extremely lucky week for me. :D

1) I got a great deal on the two sisters of grand champion wyandotte
2) I just talked to STEVE BEATY (rose comb breeder on of the best in the country!!!)
3) Steve offered to sell me a trio for 150$ !!!
4) Steve doesnt sell cull

YAY I am so happy!!!

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bow.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
droolin.gif

You've been roostered! Well, it probably wasn't Lisa......... :lau  All joking aside, I guess it's up to you what to do with him. You could try and find the owner, but there are no guarantees. You may end up either keeping him or having to get rid of him. Is there any way you can get a picture of him?

I cant get to a computer to post on this thread but ive put a pic of him in my photos under album rooster. Hes the lone one in the weeds. Do u know what he is?

Sundance, where is it u got those eggs that hatched my sweet little ones? Im wondering what colors they are breeding... Any lavendar or porcelain? Anyways if u know id appreciate the info :)

why can't i load pictures?
It seems like when you're a brand new member, you can't post pictures yet. I'm not sure though. If you look across the top of the reply box, towards the right side, you see a small square with a house in it. To the right of it, there's something that looks like film. If you click the square with the house/sun in it, that should let you upload a photo. If you don't see that, post a few more times and I bet it will appear.

Cynthia, I can't wait to see how your welsummer babies turn out. Your sizzle is darling. It's fun to see them and compare. Since you asked so nicely, here's mine. My daughter originally named her Lucy, but today asked if we could change her name to Isabella. So, whatever her name is.

And from the top down, her (
fl.gif
) chipmunk stripes are sure apparent.

How old are these guys now? I wish we knew if they were boys or girls.

Okay so this week has been a extremely lucky week for me. :D

1) I got a great deal on the two sisters of grand champion wyandotte
2) I just talked to STEVE BEATY (rose comb breeder on of the best in the country!!!)
3) Steve offered to sell me a trio for 150$ !!!
4) Steve doesnt sell cull

YAY I am so happy!!!

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bow.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
droolin.gif

That is very exciting. I can't wait to see them.

I have to admit I'm too cheap to pay that much for a trio of chickens. So, I'll admire yours from afar.

I have been saving for a very long time. Plus a lot of people were interesetd in this breed at the fair so I am planning on breeding them and selling the chicks I should get my money back pretty quick at 50$ a bird. ;D

Is your trio also Silver Laced Wyandottes? I hope you get to sell the chicks for the price you're hoping for. I just get nervous about spending that much on something that lives outside that could die.

Back
Top Bottom