Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Today would've been my dads 84th bday. I think I might splurge & take the kids out to celebrate at Baskin Robbins. My dad loved, loved, LOVED ice cream. Happy Birthday dad! Gone from my sight, but never forgotten. :hugs
dad in aussie hat.jpg

excellent to hear from you! Do you get to play with the baby even with that cough?
Wednesday we decided I would as ok to start holding him again. The cough isn’t a bad cropping type of cough, just seem to have any itchy throat too often.

Thanks! How long have you had the cough for? DD is on day 10 for the cough & it still sounds awful. Congrats on your wonderful farmbaby! I missed the pictures (hint. hint.) ;)

Thanks! It’s about 2 weeks now since I started feeling sick. The long work hours don’t help, I’m sure. Oh well.
F2ACBD6D-E456-4AF5-8D2D-D3A3100C68D2.jpeg

I think this is my favorite one of him so far!

I hurt with every cell in my body right now.... i don't want to go on. But please understand i want it to stop
Phil, my friend, I really don't have any words beyond what all the others have already said so well.

I've been pretty much offline since Saturday; son came in & we've been hunting hard ever since. This morning was the first I knew about any of this.

Hang in there, Phil. You're strong; you'll work your way through this with faith & the knowlege that He has your back & won't give you more than you can handle.

Our thoughts and prayers are certainly with you.
God bless & keep you.

Last edited:
Love it. She can never say she didn't know what she was getting into marrying you!

On our very first date I told her, "Don't believe anything that comes out of my mouth until and if I say 'I love you'. All the rest is BS. I DO NOT believe in love at first sight, but somehow I knew that if I could survive with anyone it would be her. From the get go I liked her more than anyone else that I had ever met. That has never changed.

During this visit I also told her that my mother was making roasted rabbit and that it was a dish my Mom was most proud of. I think she ate a pinky sized piece of meat. The next day while shopping for wedding presents the Princess said, "Mrs Wallace I was really surprised that the rabbit tasted so good last night." My mom said, "Honey, that was roast beef. I'll tell you right now you can't believe a word that boy says." :confused:

Back
Top Bottom