Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Every once in a while if your lucky by chance you become aquatinted with one of life's true treasures . You know this because there is an instant connection to it . The glow that it emits is so warming and makes you feel that you've been blessed to stumble onto such a treasure . Just a click and like magic it appears . All of us have felt the magic and compassion that is our Natalie. I'm so glad that I've been so lucky to have such a person enter my life . I was reluctant to join the BYC found it confusing at first wondered around reading threads here and there . Was WVDUCKCHICK that caught my attention and they way she was helping a very young first time hatcher that made me stay .
3570c05a928cf235f22beb7cc009b09f.jpg
The day you were born the gift was ours .
hugging-smiley[1].png

Ok my next woven wire work.... Its for hanging from a rear view mirror...
Twelve gauge, eighteen gauge, and 24 gauge wire

The core wire shaped and pounded flat is the spiral and made of twelve gauge.
The weave around the outside edge has a core of eighteen gauge with weave wire of 24 gauge.

The crystal heart is hung by eighteen gauge pounded wire...

The whole thing is about four inches in diameter.

mirror dangle 8.jpg
mirror dangle 1.jpg

Y'all are the best!!! Just had to say that if'n it hasn't been said to y'all lately!

Thank you, everyone... :hugs :hugs

byc thumbs up2.gif
Back at ya!

Princess isn't big on sharing. :p

You'll let us know if she changes her mind? :fl

Once again I can't catch up. So if anyone wants to fill me in on the happenings of the last two days, that'd be great.

Challenge accepted.

Friday popped in to say hello. Her dad is tired of the assisted living place.
Rav has not done any midnight weed whacking that we know of.
Chris is back home & the monkeys rejoiced.
Pyxis has hatched some chicks & has more on the way.
FMF is spoiling her goose, Vixyn.
Phil's friend Dawn is an awful driver.
Whites is the grammar police.
Apparently addressing us as "Pond Scum" has been deemed unacceptable and therefore, oversensitive person departed.
WV & her hubby have a wedding anniversary this weekend.
Pert eventually catches up and consistently inserts great one liners.
Sour showered. Princess flirted and won't share.
perchie girl ordered stones too small, but she'll make it work.
BYC910 doesn't understand some of his own posts, but that isn't news, really.
bobbi j is still on the road, I think.
AL has family in town so he's been grumpy due to the forced socializing.
Chaos isn't sure if he likes gin, but he did enjoy his little pill this morning.

Whew, getting cramps from all the typing.

Last edited:
No matter how big/old they get, WE are still Mom and Dad and feel the need to fix things. I don't think that ever goes away. And there are still times when they need that.

Our daughter was my buddy while growing up. She had far more interest in the dogs than our son and trained and attended field trials with me. Then puberty hit. :barnie I was the strict Dad who applied the rules and regulations. She hated me, and frankly I did not like her much. We survived (Princess assured me that we would) and put things back together. My SIL's father died suddenly, and daughter was the one holding things together. Princess had a new car so I parked way across the parking lot when we went to the funeral lunch. Daughter and family pulled into the lot, and she streaked across the lot and into my arms. We embraced, and she said, "Thanks, Dad, I just needed a little strength." My heart smiled - she still needed 'Dad'. :love

Back
Top Bottom