Dried membrane

Very rarely making chewing motions now i had just wet it with some coconut oil just before i put it back in the incubator im not sure if you can see by the pic if not i can quickly take back out and get another pic
I think I'd let him out. He looks ready to me. Send pics of his navel once he's out. If you see any big veins or actual yolk while assisting stop.

I think i can see some red ones at the side but not 100 percent sure so im kind of scared to take anymore off just now just incase it bleeds but i really dont know how long is too long incase it is stuck in the egg
How long has it been since he pipped? Watch for yawning motions, those are how they induce contractions to make the yolk and veins absorb. If he's yawning he's probably still absorbing some.

How long has it been since he pipped? Watch for yawning motions, those are how they induce contractions to make the yolk and veins absorb. If he's yawning he's probably still absorbing some.
Its been about 29 hours since pip and im really not sure about yawning and chewing now. Every now and again it does seem to open bill but doesn't seem to look like the chewing and yawning it was doing before

I use Q tip and warm water
Rolling it baby and forth in the area
Not rough
Takes a bit but it does come off

I think i can see some red ones at the side but not 100 percent sure so im kind of scared to take anymore off just now just incase it bleeds but i really dont know how long is too long incase it is stuck in the egg
If you see veins, you can stop and wait an hour or two, and then check again. If the veins have receded, you can carefully remove a bit more shell, wet the membrane and check for veins

Thankyou so much im so panicky im so scared to do something wrong but thankyous all for helping yous are making me feel so much better knowing i have people with experience i really cant thank yous all enough

Its been about 29 hours since pip and im really not sure about yawning and chewing now. Every now and again it does seem to open bill but doesn't seem to look like the chewing and yawning it was doing before
I think I'd take some more shell off and see if you see any veins. If you do you can just put him in a paper towel lined bowl for another hour or so. I think he's probably ready though.

I think I'd take some more shell off and see if you see any veins. If you do you can just put him in a paper towel lined bowl for another hour or so. I think he's probably ready though.
I think i see some small red veins around the side so scared to go any further just now but i will keep checking. Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom