Shipped eggs laying flat...

I never let my aggressive ones breed, so now I have too many friendly males 😅. If you don't get lucky, you can always search Craigslist. Usually there are people looking to rehome extras and sometimes they're nice but just can't stay at their current
What breed do you have of rooster? Are they different or all the same?

I never let my aggressive ones breed, so now I have too many friendly males 😅. If you don't get lucky, you can always search Craigslist. Usually there are people looking to rehome extras and sometimes they're nice but just can't stay at their current

20 to 50 percent is good for shipping eggs, whereas locally sourced and/ or fresh laid eggs should have a 40 to 90 percent rate, and sometimes even all fresh eggs hatch.
I'm from Michigan and my eggs came from Wyoming. So I am super scared that my eggs are going to be destroyed during the trip.

I never let my aggressive ones breed, so now I have too many friendly males 😅. If you don't get lucky, you can always search Craigslist. Usually there are people looking to rehome extras and sometimes they're nice but just can't stay at their current flock
So far craigslist has been horrible for me. That's where I've been getting my roosters, But I really want to keep my bantam rooster Even though he's a butthead... I'm hoping by getting more hens of his breed he'll calm down maybe? Any thoughts

I'm sorry to hear that but It sounds like you still love him! Do you have any pictures
Yes. In post #15.
I'm hoping by getting more hens of his breed he'll calm down maybe?
It doesn't work this way.
Your best bet is to intentionally buy a cockerel chick and have him raised by older hens and a rooster. That will teach him manners and respect.

Yes. In post #15.

Your best bet is to intentionally buy a cockerel chick and have him raised by older hens and a rooster. That will teach him manners and respect.

Yes. In post #15.

Hmm sounds like I need to do a lot of work! Not an issue, I like work. But I do need a nice rooster that has manners and respect lol

Back
Top Bottom