BBS Marans 2.5 weeks gender guesses!

4 weeks tomorrow what are your guesses? They all hatched on 3/25

First is my forest egger and is definitely a little cockerel.

Second is one of my Splash Marans

Third is my blue Marans

Fourth is my other splash Marans

Iā€™m kind of torn on what my guesses are bc the first chick which is also their hatch mate and a mix from the same flock as the others began showing and growing his comb over a week ago. šŸ¤”

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    609.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1670.jpeg
    IMG_1670.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1650.jpeg
    IMG_1650.jpeg
    539.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 8
I think both splashes COULD be pullets and the blue I have no clue. The blue does have a higher comb but it hasnā€™t changed or grown for the past two weeks, and has no color like my for-sure cockerel. So Iā€™ll be waiting another week or two and see what happens with them. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

4 weeks tomorrow what are your guesses? They all hatched on 3/25

First is my forest egger and is definitely a little cockerel.

Second is one of my Splash Marans

Third is my blue Marans

Fourth is my other splash Marans

Iā€™m kind of torn on what my guesses are bc the first chick which is also their hatch mate and a mix from the same flock as the others began showing and growing his comb over a week ago. šŸ¤”
I still think 1, 3 and 4 are cockerels šŸ˜ it would be nice if you had 50/50 though! šŸ¤ž

Unfortunately, no. I am not able to have roos where I live but I have a home already arranged for any roos I end up with.
Ah, that's a bummer. Hopefully I'm wrong and their all pullets then for you and you get super dark eggs...šŸ™‚
I've been wanting some Blue Coppers but I'm trying to stay focused on my Black Coppers for now. If I add any other Marans it will be Black Silvers this year or next. But someday I'll have Blue Coppers..someday. šŸ¤”

Back
Top Bottom