California-Southern

About the silkie roo, I sure hope that you find a new home for him. I live too far. But I want to suggest keeping him in the garage overnight in a covered container until you find a new home for him. I have had trouble keeping rooster inside the city also and this plan does help keep the crowing quiet for the night. 

Great suggestion Flower! :thumbsup

im pretty new to. i have 4 chicks at the moment adn i live in sd
Check out the wonderful SD group that is listed under Social, Chickenstocks, Shows and MeetUps

and
welcome-byc.gif

We are in the orange county area and looking to find some chicks to start our first coop. We would love some when they hatch if you are nearby!:D

welcome-byc.gif
PollyAnn Keep reading and reading and soon you will find some one nearby with chicks for you. Search the "buy.sell trade" and the "swap" pages. Try to buy from some one who keeps a clean flock ! Do you have some experience with chickens or are you new at this ?

We are in the orange county area and looking to find some chicks to start our first coop. We would love some when they hatch if you are nearby!
big_smile.png

Check out the wonderful SD group that is listed under Social, Chickenstocks, Shows and MeetUps

and
welcome-byc.gif
Southern California is just full of us chickenheads. We're just not as "out there" as maybe surfers, skaters, yogis, hikers, shopaholics, and or other seemingly cliche stuff.... but we're decidedly more cool.

My life has changed more positively from my girls than it has from just about anything else..... truly a frustrated farmer here in Long Beach, and doing everything I can to keep nature around and happy. I know I sure am. PS... I'm also a yogi. namaste.

Greetings...
Before posting on the "Buy, Sell, Trade' forum I would like to offer it to my fellow chicken lovers from So Cal.

Available for adoption are 15 beautiful, gorgeous, sweet Silkie chicks
3-11Wks 4-10Wks 5-9Wks 3-8Wks
Colors avaialable are Partridge, Grey, Black, Light Grey & Calico
This is one of the hardest things, decisions I have had to make in my 33 years of life but for reasons out of my hands I need to let go of my babies. So, my hope is to find them a home that will provide them with all the love and care and attention I gave them, each and every day.

Greetings...
Before posting on the "Buy, Sell, Trade' forum I would like to offer it to my fellow chicken lovers from So Cal.

Available for adoption are 15 beautiful, gorgeous, sweet Silkie chicks
3-11Wks 4-10Wks 5-9Wks 3-8Wks
Colors avaialable are Partridge, Grey, Black, Light Grey & Calico
This is one of the hardest things, decisions I have had to make in my 33 years of life but for reasons out of my hands I need to let go of my babies. So, my hope is to find them a home that will provide them with all the love and care and attention I gave them, each and every day.

How far are you from Hemet ?

im looking for anyone with some silkie, americauna/easter egger, and polish chicks in san diego. i tried posting it in the sell tab but there was a glitch. ?

Back
Top Bottom