Would love to see him!
It will most likely be to cloudy to get a good color photo tomorrow according to the current forecast. I'd like to get him out of the coop with one or more of his girls on green grass outside. I'd like another photo of him, the black satin kid, and my lovely black ms fuzzy. I try to pick up both of the black ones every chance I get. I'm beginning to think Ms. Fuzzy has a thing for me.

It will most likely be to cloudy to get a good color photo tomorrow according to the current forecast. I'd like to get him out of the coop with one or more of his girls on green grass outside. I'd like another photo of him, the black satin kid, and my lovely black ms fuzzy. I try to pick up both of the black ones every chance I get. I'm beginning to think Ms. Fuzzy has a thing for me.
The Smitten Chicken. Sounds like a good movie. Have your misses take some shots. You may have something here!

There's a couple others I'm sure are buff, a couple white, that dark one I don't know, but those three, not sure especially with the black and red two-tone thing going on.
I was wondering if it was some expression of the different underlying genetics, something about buff over extended black vs buff over wheaten, and then how you cross those two to get just the right shade of buff?

I hope they are buff for you anyway!

Back
Top Bottom