Easter Egger club!

Ok thankyou. So odds are the "ameracaunas" the feed store has are really EEs, correct? So are there set colors for EEs or or not? Will I just have to pick out some random chicks at the feed store and have no way of knowing what they will look like? Thanks again! :D

Ok thankyou. So odds are the "ameracaunas" the feed store has are really EEs, correct? So are there set colors for EEs or or not? Will I just have to pick out some random chicks at the feed store and have no way of knowing what they will look like? Thanks again!
big_smile.png

No set colors. EE are like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get.

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif

I am sooooo excited !!!!! I got my first EE egg today!!! it's hard to see the color cause of the flash and I cant figure out how to shut it off. But it is a sky blue. and not real big but not real sm either

Rookie, it must be a nice blue if it still managed to show a bit despite the flash!

Today my older EE did a full crouch when I walked up to the gate! Expecting her to start laying again any day. :)

I am getting a egg on occasion even in this cold weather with no lights. Several pullets near point of lay are getting red combs. Longer days are working their magic.

Rookie, it must be a nice blue if it still managed to show a bit despite the flash!

Today my older EE did a full crouch when I walked up to the gate! Expecting her to start laying again any day.
smile.png
it is a real pretty sky blue, I was mad I couldn't get it to show better,

Thats a very nice basket of eggs! I got zippo... nyet... nada... zilch... none...
sad.png

@chick rookie

thanks, they just started laying again and still not good compared to the hens I got. but I was only getting 4, so I'll take 12 all day long... lol Sorry your not getting any, I felt your pain up to 3 days ago.
That's a good haul of eggs. How many hens do you have?

thanks it only 12, not even 1/2 my girls are laying yet... but I'm waiting, I have 27, I had 3 die this winter.
No set colors. EE are like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get.
diffidently no set color you hit the nail on the head with that statement....

Back
Top Bottom