LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

So... I've tipped over with my bike a couple of hours ago and my knee is pretty messy, and I suffer from hemophobia so I haven't been able to check it properly. I have been able to bandage it thanks to a lovely lady at my local shop and it no longer seems to be bleeding trough.
It is just in the middle of the night here and I'm sort of typing anywhere to keep from freaking ut. Feeling a bit panicky.
Anyone awake out there?
I'll take myself to the doctors tomorrow, from what I saw I might need it. Honestly, I have the leg of a ten year old summer child, always covered with scabs! 😅

So... I've tipped over with my bike a couple of hours ago and my knee is pretty messy, and I suffer from hemophobia so I haven't been able to check it properly. I have been able to bandage it thanks to a lovely lady at my local shop and it no longer seems to be bleeding trough.
It is just in the middle of the night here and I'm sort of typing anywhere to keep from freaking ut. Feeling a bit panicky.
Anyone awake out there?
I'll take myself to the doctors tomorrow, from what I saw I might need it. Honestly, I have the leg of a ten year old summer child, always covered with scabs! 😅
Hope it isn't too serious and you get that bleeding under control!

Back
Top Bottom