Ended Wildlife Photo Contest

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
This :goodpost:

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
...and this :goodpost:

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).
...and THIS! :goodpost:

A BIG thank you from me!

...and to all the spectators who took the time to view the wonderful work on display.

A BIG congratulations to all the winners!!

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Offshoreorca, @LTAY1946, @Gill-b, @SarahLadd, @Dr Evy, @Lolame777, @mararva, @Evadig, @MyParadiseFalls, @LavenderDaFlerf, @Chicken poppy, & @Blue Raptor

Mammal Winners!

First Place - @Offshoreorca

Second Place - @LTAY1946

Third Place - @Gill-b

Bird Winners!

First Place - @SarahLadd

Second Place - @Dr Evy

Third Place - @Lolame777

Bug Winners!

First Place - @mararva

Second Place - @Evadig

Third Place - @MyParadiseFalls

Everything Else Winners!

First Place - @LavenderDaFlerf

Second Place - @Chicken poppy

Third Place - @Blue Raptor

@Offshoreorca, @LTAY1946, @Gill-b, @SarahLadd, @Dr Evy, @Lolame777, @mararva, @Evadig, @MyParadiseFalls, @LavenderDaFlerf, @Chicken poppy, & @Blue Raptor, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Wait what.. huh? Oh! Wow thank you!
Thank you especially to az for hosting, and to everyone who helped moderate and judge! 😊

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Offshoreorca, @LTAY1946, @Gill-b, @SarahLadd, @Dr Evy, @Lolame777, @mararva, @Evadig, @MyParadiseFalls, @LavenderDaFlerf, @Chicken poppy, & @Blue Raptor

Mammal Winners!

First Place - @Offshoreorca

Second Place - @LTAY1946

Third Place - @Gill-b

Bird Winners!

First Place - @SarahLadd

Second Place - @Dr Evy

Third Place - @Lolame777

Bug Winners!

First Place - @mararva

Second Place - @Evadig

Third Place - @MyParadiseFalls

Everything Else Winners!

First Place - @LavenderDaFlerf

Second Place - @Chicken poppy

Third Place - @Blue Raptor

@Offshoreorca, @LTAY1946, @Gill-b, @SarahLadd, @Dr Evy, @Lolame777, @mararva, @Evadig, @MyParadiseFalls, @LavenderDaFlerf, @Chicken poppy, & @Blue Raptor, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap
Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congratulations everyone!!! Your pictures are stunning!

Back
Top Bottom