Blue Rocks and Rhode Island Blues

mt healthy website shows pic of the blue rock rooster and it is accurate to my rooster. The Rhode Island blue is similar to the mt healthy pic of the RIB roo, but mine has more red in him.
Do u have photos of the ribs? I bought some from the same hatchery but they are just a few weeks old can't wait to see how they turn out... thx

Do u have photos of the ribs? I bought some from the same hatchery but they are just a few weeks old can't wait to see how they turn out... thx
I will try to take some and post them. The rooster is red and blue. 2 hens look just like Black Australorps and 1 hen is blue and the other hen is blue with some copper color in her neck feathers. There were some pullet pics on the Mt Healthy facebook page too!

I will try to take some and post them. The rooster is red and blue. 2 hens look just like Black Australorps and 1 hen is blue and the other hen is blue with some copper color in her neck feathers. There were some pullet pics on the Mt Healthy facebook page too!
Cool thx I have a few pullets that are black with a little red, a blue pullet with a little red the rooster is all blue still..

I hope this pic worked! rhode island blue and blue rock hens.jpg

Back
Top Bottom