Duck with Breathing problems

Pics
Do you keep the lights off overnight? If you don't I would so your not disrupting her sleep. Ducks need other ducks they are flock animals so she is lonely maybe eventually your drake will accept her.

Do you keep the lights off overnight? If you don't I would so your not disrupting her sleep. Ducks need other ducks they are flock animals so she is lonely maybe eventually your drake will accept her at night i try to leave a night light on but i will turn-off i notice he will move during the night and sleep near her but that’s another thing that i don’t know what to do the duck a rescue he is from a flock of 5 her sister has been looking for him and he doesn’t want to leave my house every time he sees herhe goes with brownie my little duck so what will be your advice

whose sister? the drakes that you rescued but he wants to stay with you and Brownie your duckling? do you not want him any longer? Sorry I am confused.

whose sister? the drakes that you rescued but he wants to stay with you and Brownie your duckling? do you not want him any longer? Sorry I am confused.i want him it just i don’t know if he will be happy living in a house with me and i feel sorry because i know they looking for him

Back
Top Bottom