Just an FYI, my doctor confirmed I should have gone to the ER, and we’d have a diagnosis. Tomorrow I have an appointment to put on a heart monitor I’ll wear for two weeks and Aug. 20th is my first (video) appointment with the cardiologist. Getting the ball rolling!

Tax
View attachment 2792776
I hope they can get it all figured out. I agree with RC, it's nothing to mess around with...you are very important! :hugs

This picture is a week old, but the last of my silkies finally has a name. The other 2 are Branch *a suspected male now* and Poppy. Me and Rosie have been going back and forth on a name for the last one, neither of us liking what the other has chosen. All the while doing this continuing to call her what I nickname all my chicks while they are tiny babies. Little bits, or Itty bits. I've always said the right chick will one day earn the right to keep the nickname "lil bit", although it would be a comical name for one of my big girls. It finally dawned on me and Rosie that she is going to stay small, and she responds to the nickname Lil bit. So here she is in all her tiny glory, officially meet "Lil Bit". And yes one way or another I've decided to make it work and hang onto my crazy silkie fluffs.
View attachment 2792743
I love the name. It suits her.

Just an FYI, my doctor confirmed I should have gone to the ER, and we’d have a diagnosis. Tomorrow I have an appointment to put on a heart monitor I’ll wear for two weeks and Aug. 20th is my first (video) appointment with the cardiologist. Getting the ball rolling!

Tax
View attachment 2792776
Take good care of yourself :hugs

Beautiful picture by the way. :)

I was ready to ship them all to freezer camp this morning. This constant egg laying Marco Polo has to stop. I almost picked Lilly up and separated her just to shut them up. I do not need the neighbors complaining about the noise. Not mention the fact that yesterday Lilly full on crowed at me in the morning. Maybe I will just zip tie their beaks shut every night and cut them loose after the eggs are laid. I'm telling you it is too darn much.
Yes, Phyllis's situation, and yours too is something everyone is adjusting to I think.
I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry at this!
Zip tying their beaks?! :lau
I think if you distract them with some corn or a hanging cabbage you will get some peace.
I know the Buckeyes will go to lay and sometimes fuss around with that, but they'll stop and come running out if they hear something good might be happening. Nobody wants to miss anything! Only if they really are about to lay will they stay put. And then they warble to save them some from inside the nestbox.

Bad Storm about to Break at Fluffy Butt Acres

20210810_171939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom