Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

It really is a pretty slick system! My calibrated thermometers have the unit as just slightly cooler than it thinks it is, so I bumped it to 100 and my thermometers say it’s 99.4. So, close enough I think…?

I’m a huge nerd, so I’m going to move one of my security cameras from the pond (it’s really a wildlife camera) to the room so I can check in on it 24/7.

Thanks for all the comments, wisdom, and well wishes. It’s our first time doing anything chicken related and I’m not sure I’d have made it this far without such a supportive community!
You're not a nerd, I have a camera in my coop and my run, my husband says I'm a chicken stalker🤪 🤣 I check the video clips multiple times a day.

Amazon has these on sale right now if anyone was interested in getting one.

Screenshot_20240301-185848_Chrome.jpg

Thank you! I will post updates! I talked my wife in 6-8 chickens, and now we are incubating 21 eggs, lol. I think that's called chicken math?
Lol. I talked my husband into 8, he was thinking 4. Then added 2 more to that order. But one passed away at 9 weeks and 2 turned out to be roos so rehomed 1. So 3 yrs ago I had 8 to start.... I now have 30 and getting ready to set more next week, but can only keep 4 this year.

Lol. I talked my husband into 8, he was thinking 4. Then added 2 more to that order. But one passed away at 9 weeks and 2 turned out to be roos so rehomed 1. So 3 yrs ago I had 8 to start.... I now have 30 and getting ready to set more next week, but can only keep 4 this year.
So are you really only keeping 4?
Or is that code for 15? 🤣

Back
Top Bottom