June duck egg hatch along

Oh shoot, completely forgot about this thread, I'm sorry! (says one Canadian to the other)

I have indeed been having some hatches, one of my broodies has a bunch of fosterlings, and I lost another broody so I brought her eggs in and have them hatching now. Three so far, and one pipped but not zipped.

Also have two internal pips from my incubator eggs. I don't know if I'll get more than those, though.

Still three Muscovy and two 'regular' ducks on nests. One due next week!

View attachment 3540955
Oh how absolutely precious!!!! Thanks for sharing.

I haven’t been on here in quite awhile! Life has been just nuts!

2 eggs have made it to lockdown from the 6 I started with 😕

To console myself I got these two lovely ladies yesterday and already got an egg :D

Attachments

• IMG_3729.jpeg
    IMG_3729.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3730.jpeg
    IMG_3730.jpeg
    993.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3731.jpeg
    IMG_3731.jpeg
    884 KB · Views: 9
I haven’t been on here in quite awhile! Life has been just nuts!

2 eggs have made it to lockdown from the 6 I started with 😕

To console myself I got these two lovely ladies yesterday and already got an egg :D
They are Beautiful!!! I guess Welsh Harliquins? I know I am spelling that wrong, I heard they are very Sweet Ducks, Congratulations!!!!

They are Beautiful!!! I guess Welsh Harliquins? I know I am spelling that wrong, I heard they are very Sweet Ducks, Congratulations!!!!
Yes they are ❤️ Thank you!
I was so pleased to find them and just 15 minutes from me. They are a year old and just finished a molt. They were happy girls with their new space. Now just need my 2 eggs to hatch.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for the broodies to hatch out babies.
Any idea how far along they might be?

One of my eggs looks further along than the other when I candled today. Some minor shadowing which seemed quite early. Air cells seem to be sloped well and on track. I sure wish I had broodies to manage things for me! Someday :)

Any idea how far along they might be?

One of my eggs looks further along than the other when I candled today. Some minor shadowing which seemed quite early. Air cells seem to be sloped well and on track. I sure wish I had broodies to manage things for me! Someday :)
One of them should hatch out next week. The other should be due anytime.

As for the Muscovy... No idea!!! They should all start to hatch soon though. I think. I really should have marked down dates...

Looks like I’ve got an early one. External pip on the wrong end and my other has a lot of shadowing. I’m working tomorrow then off for 5 days so I’m hoping they slow down and wait for me! Hatch date was scheduled for the 30th

Back
Top Bottom