Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I am looking for 1-2 dozen KO Shamo Eggs from a NPIP Flock. I am wanting Black, White, and Spangled colors. I will consider any colors. Please Pm me if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Nate

I am looking for 1-2 dozen KO Shamo Eggs from a NPIP Flock. I am wanting Black, White, and Spangled colors. I will consider any colors. Please Pm me if you can point me in the right direction. Thanks

Nate

There are some nice trio's listed in a Ko thread, a couple days back. Good Luck. Blaine

Had 3 that were similar a few years back. About the same size, pearl eyes, tail not as long, but shoulders the same. Tough fowl. The mix was 1/4 Spanish Game, 1/4 Rampuri Asil, and 1/2 Brazilian. Game to the end, fast, smart, and resilient. Might hafta make some more of those, but I haven't had Spanish in a lotta years........Pop

He is from a project in working on "sumatra oriental "they are dark eyes,long tail spread like a turkey,dark kegs.
he stands a little bit taller than 2 feet ,weights is around 7 or 8 lbs as a roosters if you check my previous
Post you'll see more pictures .
I haven't difficulties posting my phone is not compatible with my browser

There are two size of satsumadoris
Original size are roosters 6lbs hens 5lbs .
The large size weight for roosters is 9lbs hens 7lbs .
i could be wrong on how much their weight.
Satsumadori were created from crossing shokoku and some orientals like shamos if i remember right.

There are two size of satsumadoris
Original size are roosters 6lbs hens 5lbs .
The large size weight for roosters is 9lbs hens 7lbs .
i could be wrong on how much their weight.
Satsumadori were created from crossing shokoku and some orientals like shamos if i remember right.

I really like the looks of them. Do they breed true even though they are crossed?

Nate

, The crosses to develop Satsumadori were made centuries ago in Japan during the development of the breed. For all intents and purposes they are not available in the U.S. as purebreds , only as look a likes in the making . There are some in Europe but from what I read even those may be crossed with other breeds because of a very small gene pool. They are rare in their homeland of Japan as well.

Back
Top Bottom