Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Gallo,

He looks healthy. Nice feather quality. :thumbsup
Hard to tell much else with him moving around and all. 

For conversation sake -  He looks like he might have Thai or Ganoi in blood and Brazilian??

Thank you SD Paulo

He is only 5 months
Next pictures are mom and dad.
1347423584-picsay.jpg

IMG055.jpg

Updating with pics of my thais, they're finally growing up! Sold most of them, only have 2 stags left lol and i've been getting eggs from a friend of mine that raises oriental gamefowl mutts. Let me know what you guys think!

gold thai stag (6 months)

blue thai stag (6 months)

here's the blue mutt stag hatched from my friend's eggs (4 months)

I like your golden thai. Maybe we could trade or I could buy one from you next summer. Its all about the color to me. I have pure naked ganoi. some r naked and some are not. my ganoi has structure.

Hi
Here are my Asil Chicks :)

I dont exact know about the age of these two males and two female in Cage ! Some one please help me with that :) :)

I like your golden thai. Maybe we could trade or I could buy one from you next summer. Its all about the color to me. I have pure naked ganoi. some r naked and some are not. my ganoi has structure.
Yea, next year when i get some chicks i'll definitely be down to trade some chicks or something. I see that you're from wisconsin, i almost always drive up to wisconsin during the summer to visit my relatives there, maybe i can just bring some chicks up when i come haha.

We have a friend that is looking for some Red Malays. He is in southeast Arkansas. We could pick up at Lucasville, Ohio show. He wants a pair of breeder or show quality. His kids show in 4H etc, but these would be for him.

I guess I found the right place to ask some questions. When people talk about oriental gamefowl, some of these names always come up. Ninja, pama or Burmese, Taiwan, and brazil. Are they original gamefowl from these countries? Thnx in advance.

I guess I found the right place to ask some questions. When people talk about oriental gamefowl, some of these names always come up. Ninja, pama or Burmese, Taiwan, and brazil. Are they original gamefowl from these countries? Thnx in advance.

Most of the time that is correct. Except for NINJA, PAMA...lol. Just kidding with you. The NINJA is a Thai with a particular style. The Pama is a Thai with a particular style.

At least that is how I have come to understand it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom