Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Kate1,
Thnx for the comments. I was told it's a Thai, so I thought it's a Thai. I have very little knowledge about these birds. I got him as a gift at very young age.

hey im still learnin! these pics are great learnin tools! well that and all the expert info after the pics are posted!
the hen i bought has started to feather back out after almost a month or so! put her in a pen with my sumatra and yokohama hens.... yea they dont like her! lol but she lays and i like to keep my eggs and dont give them up to my dogs so they will stay together....

Well, when you get more experience with the breeds, you will see it then Paulo.

Ahhh, buddy, your so quick to pounce when I am only striving to be *** knowledgeable as you. But, let us not waste or bother these good people with our petty animosity in a place for learning.

Rather, please shed some of your vast knowledge, as the good folks of this site have asked for, as to why you feel I am absurdly wrong in call this beautiful specimen a THAI???

Feel free to start anywhere and please be as detailed as possible for the good people that are unimaginably even less experienced than me.

lau.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh, buddy, your so quick to pounce when I am only striving to be *** knowledgeable as you. But, let us not waste or bother these good people with our petty animosity in a place for learning.

Rather, please shed some of your vast knowledge, as the good folks of this site have asked for, as to why you feel I am absurdly wrong in call this beautiful specimen a THAI???

Feel free to start anywhere and please be as detailed as possible for the good people that are unimaginably even less experienced than me.

The ball is in your hands Cuda, now say something

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom