Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Saladin, I believe that is the guy. Older gentleman right? About them not looking like his birds in the least ? Good or bad? Not sure how take that. I bought them at the Cerro Gordo sale and can't remember the guys name I got them from.

Last edited:
Saladin, they may not be Lenny's birds, never claimed they were . I only said I got them from a guy at a chicken swap that said he was from Dillion. I'm sure I don't have the experience a lot of members on here do. That's why I was asking questions and opinions. What are your opinions. I'm all ears. Love that Hyderabad by the way.

Wish it was a better picture. He doesn't look so bad, excepting those wattles: lol. I have birds that show the same. Just happens sometimes.

Saladin , here's another shot, his wattles aren't the only things that need work, his comb needs some attention also. How do you get rid of that?

I always trim off the ear lobe and the wattle. About the comb, normally I leave it alone. If it too big, I can trim off some and I like to trim such a way that it can resemble a big flat comb.

Back
Top Bottom