Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Here are some Sumatra x Ganoi . It was a late experimental hatch and I had planned on using them to make a Sumatra that looks more like the old time Sumatra. I will not be keeping them because I plan on focusing exclusively on Cubalaya. I listed them for sale in the classifieds and I am unable to post the link.

Last edited:
My Ko Shamo pullets started to lay eggs at 4 1/2 mos. old which was a big surprise to me. They are still chicks, and laying eggs. No, I will not attempt to hatch any of the eggs until they are close to a year old. I feel that they are still chicks, and have plenty of growing up to do.

Lual

Last edited:
Tough to view those photos buddy. But the Mainwali is one of my favorite aseel! Would be nice to see a better photo of him if you get a chance my friend.

My Ko Shamo pullets started to lay eggs at 4 1/2 mos. old which was a big surprise to me. They are still chicks, and laying eggs. No, I will not attempt to hatch any of the eggs until they are close to a year old. I feel that they are still chicks, and have plenty of growing up to do.

Lual

whats that big guy in the second pic?

The pictures are not clear??
The mianwali is sick along with my other birds it has passed it onto !! I feel i cant do nothing as i watch them fay by day getting worse :-(
Tough to view those photos buddy. But the Mainwali is one of my favorite aseel! Would be nice to see a better photo of him if you get a chance my friend. 
[/quote

AfS,

There are some very knowledgeable and experience chicken people on this thread. You may get difference answers/solutions to your problem but least you might have some options!!!!

Tell us how long he has been sick? Is he eating and drinking? What are his symptom's(pale face, coughing, running nostrils, loss of balance, thinning, etc)?? What does his feces look like?

Maybe be can help you my friend!

Back
Top Bottom