Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Can't really tell just by that picture itself. Shamo cross? Or simply a shamo? You'll need to post pictures of his head and him standing up. There's specific rations for each oriental breed.

Can't really tell just by that picture itself. Shamo cross? Or simply a shamo? You'll need to post pictures of his head and him standing up. There's specific rations for each oriental breed.

Ok I will post pictures of him right now keep with me
1f609.png

Ok I will post pictures of him right now keep with me
1f609.png
your answer probably could be found from a thorough investigation of the area where your bird came from . Talk to the person you got him from , ask enough questions to trace the bird's origin - if you need to - check out birds in that neighbor as you might just his look-a-like maybe his close relatives (like brother , sister , mom &dad ) .

]I like this bantam version that Mark created. I'm keeping this little guy separate from others roosters.
They are the bantam version of Oshamo.
what you think

I think they are fine looking birds but I have always preferred large fowl....At least since I was a 6 years old kid and a small bantam game bird got into my layer pen of Naked Necks-Turkens and kicked the sparks off of my 10 pound pet cock bird!
hit.gif
My grand pap got that bantam at a yard sale ...I have no idea what might have happened to it but it 'disappeared' shortly after his victory.

Funny how things like that can affect a person, even after 20-some years...
lau.gif

I still keep a trio of large orientals.
But these small orientals are more suitable for my little daughter.
She is afraid of my large birds

Back
Top Bottom