Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Thanks! I got both my boys from a cousin of mine and he said he got his stock from a breeder from San Diego a while back..that's all the info i know about them! They are Much shorter stockier built and a bit fancier but it's my liking!
1f60a.png
Thanks for the reply . Do you guys raise any you might sell ? (i would certainly be interested) . I think they are very nice birds . My email address ([email protected]) .

Thanks

I have a batch off this male that's about 4 weeks old but don't know what's available yet! I'll be share to keep you posted!
Thanks,that sounds good . Do let me know ... i think i put my email address in one of the previous messages (you could email me) .

Happy Thanksgiving

my ko shamo rooster die today.
He started loosing weights I didn't matter about all the care and good nutrition I gave him .
he never recovered.
my hen is fine .
I got more but only one white hen

my ko shamo rooster die today.
He started loosing weights I didn't matter about all the care and good nutrition I gave him .
he never recovered.
my hen is fine .
I got more but only one white hen
sorry you lost him ....... sometimes it happens no matter what we do . I just loss one exactly same way ...... that's why we should keep backup on hand if possible . Hope you raise out of the hen .

Back
Top Bottom