Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I have three Shamo/Thai stags for sale (all three are brothers) I'm asking $170 shipped includes shipping and handling each. First two should cock out at 8-9 lbs and the last one will cock out at 7.5-8 lbs PM me if your interested thank you

All stags sold, Thank you BYC

I posted pix of a yellow neck brown red thai stag and a black spangle thai a few pages back. Got those pix just in time, as I came home to find the brown red finally got tired of the spangle stag knocking him off the hens and they beat the stuffing out of each other. From the shape of things, pretty sure brown red won, as he is the one who can still walk and has less mud on him. Hoping the spangle recovers!

One of My dark Cornish has been getting plumb uppity.Normally I'm pretty forgiving of his ankle flogs, this morning wasn't a good time ( getting sick uhg) He got the tip of my boot in his feathered behind for his troubles

These pullets are for sale, PM me if your interested

Thank you

Hyderabad X Asil/Burmese pullet $150 shipped includes shipping and handling

Hyderabad X Asil/Burmese pullet $160 shipped includes shipping and handling (pending payment)

Shamo/Thai X Asil/Burmese pullet $150 shipped includes shipping and handling

Burmese X Brazil X Asil pullet $250 shipped includes shipping and handling

Burmese X Brazil X Asil pullet $250 shipped includes shipping and handling

You been selling so many birds. lol. looks good bro. raise some samba and ill buy it from you. Yes, there is a guy in here who has some samba that are nice but the color throw me off.

Back
Top Bottom